Massage Parties & Events
What is a massage party?
When was the last time you treated yourself to a therapeutic massage? At a massage party I bring the massage studio to you! You and your friends get to relax, renew and rejuvenate in the comfort of your home. You get treated to a wonderful, relaxing and pampering time and earn free massages just for inviting your friends or family to relax with you.
It's simple to do. Just get a group of friends together (at least three) who want to learn more about the amazing benefits of massage therapy. The first few minutes or so are informative, but the rest of the time is spent socializing! Rent a movie, get some popcorn and a board game and you're in business. I supply everything needed to learn all about massage and to have a great time with your friends.
You and Your Guests Can Choose From the Following:
- 15 Minute Massage choose one target area ($20.00)
- 30 Minute Massage choose 1-2 target areas($40.00)
- 45 Minute Full Body Massage ($60.00)
- 60 Minute Full Body Massage ($80.00)
All services will be done on a massage table with guests undressed to their comfort level (draped by sheets at all times).
How to Host a Massage Party:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and plan your massage party or call (802)310-9199.
- Decide on the number of guests you will be inviting. This will depend on the type of massages that you want to have.
- Please allow up to four (4) hours for your massage party. For example: four (4) 60-minute, five (5) 45-minute, eight (8) 30-minute, or sixteen (16) 15-minute massages. A combination of any massages can be provided with advanced scheduling. Large parties may require a second massage therapist.
- You decide your refreshments menu. It is requested that you do not provide hard alcohol to your guests as this is contraindicated with massage.
- An area or room separate from your guests will be required for the individual massages. All equipment and linens will be provided by Katie Goldsbury Massage.
- Allow 15 to 20 minutes for setup prior to the arrival of your guests.
*Minimum Time: 3 Hours - Each person to pay for their own services, or host pays for all services performed. Cash, check, and credit card payments accepted.
- Earn 15 minutes ‘massage credit’ for hosting a massage party (minimum of 3 guests).
- Earn 15 minutes ‘massage credit’ for each guest that books their own party.
- Earn 15 minutes ‘massage credit’ for each gift certificate that is purchased.
You could very easily receive a full hour massage (or longer) for FREE! Massage credit will be issued in the form of a gift certificate at the end of your party.
Also Great For…
- Bridal parties
- New moms groups
- Family reunionsBachelorette Parties
- Birthday/Anniversary Parties
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Corporate Retreat Days
- Any other Event or type of party